As with all things web related there comes with the territory a certain level of risk.
As a website owner you’re ethically bound to the principle of providing visitors to your website with an acceptable level of security. In this sense we mean ensuring your visitors are not infected with malware or viruses when they visit your website via a web browser, and that their information is treated securely should they choose to interact with your website via a simple web form or an eCommerce transaction.
Whether you realize it or not, your website has the potential to be exploited by hackers and certain malware and vulnerabilities can be implanted on your website which can be used to compromise the computer used by a visitor to access your website.
The best way to protect your website from such malware is to use our malware and anti virus scanning service for WordPress.
The key benefits are –
1. Provide an impenetrable barrier to all present and future computer threats without exception.
2. The release of a virus update is immediate once a new threat appears and is analyzed.
3. Their own in house virus monitoring service and analytical lab.
4. 24/7/365 professional support from security experts.
5. Strong and unique Heuristic algorithms to detect unknown viruses and new threats.
6. Deep scan of each file on your website and unique security solutions can guarantee that your website will be up all the time and protected.